Monday, March 10, 2008

Super Sunday?



It is good to be back! Especially when you are surrounded by goos slaves. You know that I am strict but fair, so this is the time when I can say that I am really happy to have such wonderful pay pigs. I'm the most spoiled goddess in second life :P. Yesterday was my super sunday lol, Zirg, hypno an strawgary got raped so hard,their wallets were left empty. Zirg paid L$3000 just to lick my boots hehe, gary paid 1500 to stroke his tiny cock , hypno promised to be a total bitch for me and earn at least 2000 a day by sucking strangers cock HAHA, I love you guys! here is the list of tributes in detail:


zirg 600, 1500, 1200, 3000, 2000, 1000, 600, 1500,

hypno 617, 1000, 500, 500, 500, 500, 500, 500

strawgary 500, 1500, 1000,
I met L8x yesterday as well, I dont really like this loser because I found out that this idiot is pretending to be a mistress and asks my slaves for money, of course everybody knows my slaves are not stupid and nobody ever paid him a dime. he is a total idiot, but at least yesterday he had some money, so he paid L$1000 just for permission to speak with me and then I took him to the VISTA store to buy a new AO, of course I choose the most expensive one for $L3400 and that pay pig loser paid for it as well. On Monday he was too broke to adopt my bills , but at least he paid another L$1000. So far so good, I still thing you are a piece of shit L8x, but at least now I can drain your wallet.

spankme is my newest slave, he was spoiling me like crazy, but the most important thing is that he adopted some of my bills, the rest of you "forgot" to pay and there were a lot of bills ready to adopt. I hope you keep your good work, so far I can see you have potential, but still you need to prove that you are not one time payer. here are some of latest tributes :

spankme L$1,000, $L1000, $L1000, 3000 , 500 , 2000, 3000, 1000, 2500, 2500, 500,

spankme donated L$5000 for my island fund, zirg paid some money too, remember that anybody can donate, I even bought a special donation thermometer which shows how much money is needed an how much is donated. Visit my temple to see look at it and donate! I'm wondering how long it will take for you losers to buy me an Island! not like I need it I just WANT IT! and what I want - I get! hahahahahha

To the rest of you! Move your asses and go to my Temple and pay the remaining bills!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the best financial sadist! I worship you GODDESS. Please take all my money. I am your biggest loser.