Tuesday, March 18, 2008

L$28000 in tributes ! What can I say... I am perfect!

It was a really hard day for me! First I had to make more space in my club, because we were running out of empty ads for girls. Right now it feels much better inside, because there is much more distance between stages and poles etc.
* * *
spankme is doing well this week as well! he is tributing every single day! On monday I received
L$5,000 for my Island Fund, today he dropped another L$5,000! Isn't this clown so cute? But that's not all, today he also paid part of my internet bill for this week which is L$4,000! That makes total of L$14000!
* * *
slave jon finally paid $L8000, the problem is that I told this idiot to pay the whole 10k. What a loser! It doesn't matter you stupid bitch that you paid 2000 few days ago! Who cares idiot? I already spent it! Wow! What a moron! Guess what.. you are paying L$10 000 again, or you are muted - this time for real!
* * *
I usually dont trust a noob, but this loser is absolutely crazy. His first name is Paypig and thats no fucking joke, his account is new, so I usually don't trust people like that, but still he was able to "convince" me by sending L$2000 and later L$3000!
* * *
The rest of the day I spent on shopping! Yay! There is nothing better than spending your hard earned money in few minutes! 45 min of shopping - over L$6000 spent on clothes and stuff LOL















No comments: