Monday, March 17, 2008

L$12000 from spankme donated to Island Fund!

spankme donated L$12000 to my Island Fund! Additionally he promised to pay L$500 each time his silly self is going to online. All slaves should do the same, maybe this will make you think twice before going online without any good reason. Today is a clown week for spankme, he's already wearing clown costume and every day must send me a nice joke hehe.

It has been a week since I started my Island Fund. So far I was able to collect over L$62 000, that's not bad for just one week, however it could be better. I hope you all of you make me proud. Nothing will stop me to get my island, bitches! And you paying for it of course like for anything else! LOL

I just took L$1000 from Zirg, to pay for my new dress and hair style, take a look:









No comments: