Friday, March 21, 2008

Candy for boot fetishists


Pictures of my sexy high heel boots just for boot lovers. Three slaves got their wallet raped: spankme (haha nothing new:), hypno (pink sissy slut), zan (addicted bill payer)
spankme sent L$10 000 yesterday for my Island Fund. L$1,000 (bill), L$500, L$500, (entrance fee - yes! spankme pays 500L each time he goes online! hahaha )
(total fromm spankme today: L$12000)
________________________________________________
I'm wondering who is going to pay monthly fee for that island when I finally buy it. Any volunteer? LOL
hypno got lost in the hypnotic trance. She can hardly see the difference between trance and reality at this moment. Being able to use such mindless latex toy like hypno is such a pleasure.
L$1,000, L$1,000, L$1,000, L$1,600
(total from hypno: $L4600)
________________________________________________
zan paid L$1,000, L$1,000, L$1,000, L$1,500 bills and he adopted my new bill 'classifields'. Very good! I'm agan proud of you. But I would love to see you again slave! Lately you never seem to be online when I am. :P
(total from zan today: L$4500)
________________________________________________
----> * * * Tributes Today: L$21 100 * * * <----
________________________________________________
* * *Bills * * *
Alright piggies! There is only one bill left! Sexy Belts - L$1000! All new slaves should seriously consider adopting this! You can do that in my Temple! What are you wating for?

















No comments: