Sunday, July 12, 2009

Take me deeper

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

So slave H. took me shopping two days ago and as promised in previous post I'm showing you the pictures of my sexy feet. This is the real deal for all foot/shoe fetishists. I hope you enjoy yourself bishes. And if that's not enough for you, please note that I he sent tributes of 11 x L$500 and 1 x L$1000. How much is that you can count in your poor weak heads.
sissy hypno (sorry for confusion guys, yes indeed there are two different people slave h and sissy h. which I know for years, and I will call her sissy hypno as usual) was very sleepy, but still paid L$4000. She is waiting for my next trance, I work hard on my latest one, so you still need to wait, and I know you will little addicts.
Another sissy, sissy f. loves to wear pink clothes as well and promised me a rl picture of herself in some pink clothes, unfortunately it won't be shiny clothes, how sad...She tributed L$1000.
T.G.A is a new loser I met yesterday, he had newbie skin and begged for a session, he wanted to be raped forcefully by strap-on and hear a lot of bad words. Not a surprise that he turned so fast into perverted sissy with nice skin and not so pathetic clothes. I wouldn't be myself - I had to take a pictures of this pathetic wannabe cocksucking mindless drone. Enjoy. Oh btw. he paid L$5000 of course.
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

And there is a new bitchboy, I will call him slave blog.a, why? because he is a rl slave who was reading my blog and decided to join SL, just to meet and tribute me! Now, I should get some stupid % from Linden Lab for advertising their product haha, looks like more people join SL reading my blog than via their creppy website. Anyway slave blog.a paid L$2000, could be better, but not bad for the first meeting, ah actually we didn't meet yet, it was like 3 minute conversation via IM and he had to go. So still L$2000 is not bad for 3 minutes.
Is PayPig T. coming back? Looks like this "bad" habit will never go away, loserboy huh? HAHA of course not. Once you sink deep into my web, you will never be normal again, so don't even try! I received L$10,000 tribute in morning, while I was offline. No message was sent and maybe that's even better, who would like to read anything from a addicted loser without life? He doesn't have anything to say anyway. ROFL.

No comments: