Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flood of Money

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic


I decided to wait a few days before releasing those sexy pictures of my feet, becasuse I know how many foot fetishists will drool here now and then contact me in SL begging to spoil me and begging for permission to worship my feet. I had to wait a few days because my previous posts turned a lot of you into complete zombies. Looks like you got so turned on, your brain became so intoxicated by my power and I had so many of you begging for attention and sending tributes you can't even imagine. This is so powerful and you are getting so addicted to me. You are no longer able to function normally. It affects your life in SL and what's most important, it affects your RL life and I must admit I absolutely love the idea of turning you into complete freaks.

slaves like R. who is sitting in my temple and watching the mysterious light over my picture and sending 500L every few minutes for a very long period of time, ends up with his brain totally in mess and I end up with a few thousand linden dollars more on my account.
M24 is broke now after playing another pay per stroke game, I guess you will need to apply for new credit card because you didn't see what a greedy goddess like me can do!
I'm not even want to write about slave H. here, he just bought me a nice photo studio and all my next photos will be done in my own studio. So the quality should be even better. I can't even imagine what you all addicted paypigs will do after seeing even more sexy pics.



No comments: