Monday, June 15, 2009

You are in trouble...Big Trouble


Goddess is taking your cash faster than any of you can imagine. This is one insane raid. All kind of men, subs, slaves,sissies, and other animals can't handle it anymore and their real perverted characters are revealed. I don't spare anyone. If you read this blog you are the target, sooner or later you will end up offering tribute the the only real Goddess. You can't handle it, you are in the trap and I do not plan to let you go untill I suck all energy off you.

You are here to serve, worship and tribute.

slave sam. came to the club and before he was even to rezz properly he wanted to offer a tribute. He had no payment info on file, so I didn't expect he will do it for real. I receive a lot of IMs from wannabes who just dream about it, but dreaming is not enough! You short dick losers!
So slave sam. used credit card to buy some linden dollars, unfortunately idiot forgot about buying limit, so he was able to send only L$2000, I expected L$5000 form him! So you little ugly sam need to pay me up L$3000! You owe it! Better hurry up and bring that money!

slave sid. sent offline tribute! mmmm I always love them, because I dont need to see your ugly faces, but still take the money hahaha. this piggy want to use his chastity device. He sent L$3000, when I see him online I will see if I really want to become his keyholder, I need to see that animal first hahaha

j. sent L$3000 just to wank. lol and yea...you are not a sub as you say. OK. But I decide when you can cum and you love it :P *giggles
anyway, thank you for nice shopping trip.. I think he spent over L$4000 as well there for all kind of sexy clothes. Of course he knows that I will throw out half of it anyway. hahaha

slave v. sent offline tribute of L$2000. Everyone knows you are drooling at my pics when i'm not offline and then you send money, but let me ask you this v. , when I say jump, you jump, remember? so how about you jump out of L$4000.... like right now!

oh there is another pop-up monkey, slave t., he just showed up for a few minutes, sent 1000, then 1500, and promised to be back. Well, I dont need you bitchboy, we both know you are the one who needs me. Not the other way around.

sissy f. paid L$5000 for personalized hypno trance. I'm still working on it. I hope it will be at least one hour long so it will be a real pleasure to see that slut on my hypno chair. Btw. L$5000 is just the 50% of the trance price, she will pay another L$5000 when I finish the trance.

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

Nice heels? How many of you can afford to suck them?

No comments: