Saturday, June 13, 2009

Another wallet drainings

In the last couple of days I have been very busy draining wallets of all kind of subs/slaves/losers/sissies and other freaks. They come and go. Looks like soon there will be waiting in the line in front of my Temple. Most of you are so addicted and so eager to be humiliated that you will do almost anything to get my attention. And this is exactly what I like. You deserved to be used and humiliated every single day. You exist only to serve me - the only Goddess in here.

Let's take a look at some latest pictures of slave v. He came to me willing to submit completely and he had just one goal: receive humiliation and fix his account so it can display L$0. slave v.
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

total of L$27500 was taken from this little loser and I hope he satisfied his expensive habbit for a while, but we all know he will be back. Once you do it , you can't go back to normal life. You will be back at my feet and you are going to give more and more. You are going to crave every day for more. After each session you will feel great satisfaction, but within days you will be back at my feet again and nothing , absolutely nothing can stop you from being my slave. You are now the toy in my hands, for now and forever.

Not so long ago, another loser slave a. came to visit my club. He wanted to test his new collar. Of course I took advantage of this and totally blocked his ability to move, teleport, I strip off his clothes and controlled his all positions. The collar worked great and this loser was so impressed by my power that he even begged to get his wallet raped even more. There is no limit for you when you are such a horny little loser and you are in presence of real Goddess. Another thing is when you have a dick so small that people can't stop laughing at you. Just take a look at the picture. Someone with size like that can't be a normal man, create like that is a born loser. His only reason is to serve, and pay, because what in what other way such thing can satisfy a girl? Come on, he even tried to give some blackmail info about his wife, but of course it turned out it was fake. It was fake since loser with dick like that can't have wife lol... at least his money were real. This bitchboy has also strong smokign fetish and he exploded soon after I blow smoke into his face. Too bad I didnt have a chance to use his mouth as ashtray haha.
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

L$7000 from this dickless bastard, as he described himself : "I'm a role-player" LOL, is this the newest excuse for losers these days? You are too afraid to face reality and call yourself a role-player. You have only one role in your pathetic life - being degredated!

No comments: