Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The day after

After each big session and my blog post I receive a lot of offline tributes (it means I am not online, but slaves and admires sends tributes anyway) and to be honest that's the most exciting thing in here. There is nothing better than waking up in the morning and checking your account balance. This morning I found out that I am L$18 000 richer, it happend overnight and thank to 2 slaves I know for months and one secret admirer. I hope you gonna contact me when I get back on SL or maybe not.. who cares anyway, you are probably more uglier than this pig from previous post. On the other hand, why all slaves looks so shitty in SL? Why there can't be at least one handsome sub guy. Is there anybody more handsome than all those pigs ? lol

BTW: I finally figure out how to put those twitpics in the nicer way on the post. I hope you enjoy it. Please make sure to click on each of them to enlarge it. They are worth it. It takes a lot of time to make a good picture and I hope you have a good time drooling at them. They should encourage you to tribute even more.

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GODDESS! You are a thousand times more beautiful than ever! I want you to rape my new credit card