Friday, June 12, 2009

Slave position open!

This is the opportunity of a lifetime! There is a new opening for a slave in my stable!
This is not a money slave position! Read the details:

position: slave builder

description: a slave must be a good builder in SL

avability: you need to be ready to serve when you are online

tribute: the tribue will be only in form of work and servitude in the dungeon. No money tribute is required.

status: if you prove that you are worth my time, you will be collared and fully owned by me.

sharing: from time to time I might share you with other dommes

house: you can live in the cage in my sim or any other place I choose to or you can live on your own somewhere else

how to apply: Write a notecard with description why I should choose you and tell me little about yourself. Send the notecard in SL to Anabella Spark or write the email to anabella.spark@gmail.com remember to clearly write your SL name (first and last)

Please note: IMs like "I want to serve you" and nothing else, or unexpected friendship invitations will get you muted. You have a chance to serve the real Goddess so dont f*** up your chance:)
Share photos on twitter with Twitpic


Good luck worms :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sent you the application for a slave Mistress. I want to be owned but I am not a builder :(

Anabella Spark said...

*there we go! a few minutes and we got the first champion. if you are not a builder and this position is strictly about being a slave builder why the heck you are wasting my time? open your wallet and serve like everyone else!