Friday, February 1, 2008

>>>>> L$136 000 <<<<<

This was my best day in SL so far! The total tribute from 3 slaves today was L$136 000 (!!!). This is absolutely amazing! I am proud of my slaves and I am so proud of myself! I was able to manipulate their minds and turn them into complete pay pigs. This is how it all started:

Three of my worshippers (mike, zirg, zan) begged me to sit down at the table with them. They paid over $L1000 just for that privillage, however sitting is not in my style:) I love to dance and everybody knows it. So I assume they liked my hypnotic dance,because each of them sent some lindens, 500, 1000 etc. It looked really funny, so thats the moment when I first thought about this evil plan came up. Let them play a game. First slave sends a tribute, second one must send more, third one more than previous one, and so on... this made them send money like crazy! It was too hard to keep track on their tributes, so I asked them to use tip jar! lol. and thats where fun began. You shouldnt change the rules during the game, but who cares when you are playing with slaves and more important with complete pay pigs who do no want anything else just to spoil you!? Of course you can change rules! Now the rules where even more evil: a slave must tribute more than the previous one, if he wont - he can send less money - but must do striptease. The winner is a slave who such a large tribute, so the others give up:)

Here are the tributes as their happened in real time:

tributes before the game started:

mike $L1000, zirg L$2,222 , $L1234,

zan 20 x $200 = $L4000

tributes during the game (zirg begins sending the first tribute):

Total tributes during the game and in the whole day :)

mike 1st place : $L66542


zirg 2nd place : $L51737


zan 3rd place : $L17301


So this is not only one wallet raped but 3 at the same time in less than 2 hours!
Here are some screenshots taken after the game ended. You can click on each of them to enlarge.I told sissy zirg to suck off zan hahaha:) that was his award for the 3rd place :)

here is zirg,me & extra large dildo. she's being awarded for the 2nd place (zan in the back waiting near pillory for a whipping :)


mike is being awarded for the 1st place !!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am so glad that cheryl visited my temple again: $L3000 :) She sends tributes automatically when in the temple. Good girl.

I had really nice time with sleort again. We had a really intense session. Hope you cum again to me :P $L8000

Finally Lester adopted one of my bills - Hair Styles. Additionally he sent tribute today as well: $L1000,L$500

So now there are only TWO bills left for you little pay pigs! ! What are you waiting for?!oink oink and adpot the last two bills !
Rent - $L3750/week - ***ADOPTED by Zirg
Clothes - $L1000/week - ***ADOPTED by Strawgaryfields
Latex/Leather Clothes - $L1000/week - *** ADOPTED by Danni
Sexy Belts - $1000/week - ***ADOPTED by Mike
Boots/Shoes - L$1000/week - ***ADOPTED by Zanander
Hair Styles - L$500/week - ***ADOPTED by Lester DeCuir
Jewelry - L$1500/week - ***ADOPTED by Zanander
Bra/Panty - L$1000/week - ***ADOPTED by Cheryl
Bikini - L$1000/week - *** ADOPTED by Doc
Corsets - L$1500/week -
Classifieds - $L1000/week -

To rest of you wankers who just read my blog and dont tribute! If you need more stimulation look at those pics *giggles and send your lindens






you can even have a drink...

or two...let me step on you...

lick it...

No comments: