Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My first (and last) SL car


During the weekend I was spending your money at Merceded Island. Nice place, and the most important thing is that it's really designed by Mercedes. So I got a car :) This is my first SL car and was very cheap just 1500L. I wanted to buy like 7 each in differet color, but it wouldn't make sense because you get a hud with this car and you can change the color lol.
So now you can see my latest photo session with my first (and last) SL car :)
Of course I wouldn't be myself without being spoiled. I find it so easy to just take what belongs to me from your wallets:


slave jon - L$3000



andy - L$500, 400, 500, 1000, 2500, 1000,


total of: L$5900 in 45 minutes haha

sissy martin - $L700 (thats not enough !!! I want more loser!)

ah do you remember that mysterious yourPayPiGGy using alt avie? well.. this slave is back and he's begging for blackmail. I got all his info including his SL password to his first SL account. He wasn't joking, he really owns stores in SL! I guess this blackmailed idiot will need to pay % of his income every week :) Now you really need to take care of your stupid business piggy or else... His first task was to deliver L$10 000 to me ASAP. Of course he paid:) Should I use him again this week? *giggles



IMPORTANT:There are still 4 bills to pay! You all better go to my Temple and adopt the rest of the bills!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Rest of the pics to make you drool:










and little surprise! I love this :

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting weaker and weaker. Please control my life Mistress Anabela. I will pay more soon. I want to make YOU happy. Thank you Mistress. I love you.