Sunday, October 7, 2007

Small cock = pay pig and loser

UPDATE: blackmailed Putty just lost his last $L500. Don't run away offline! I will catch you next time! There is no escape!
* * *
Mr. N. just coudn't refuse when I took L$3500 from him. This slave loves thight clothes, and since my inventory is full of them there is no problem to turn him on lol
* * *
Small cock = pay pig and loser. Believe it or not, but it's true! A slave with extremely tiny cock arrived to my club and was begging to humiliate him. I think mother nature humiliated him long time ago by creating his little super small dick LOL. he wasn't able to impress me in any other way than simply hand over L$4000. This is advice to you small dickless freaks: PAY UP! That's the only way to get my attention! So my little loser couldnt stop and paid another L$2000 after we spent some time together. So the total for this pathetic slave is L$6000 plus tips hahaha.
* * *
slave jon sent L$1000 while I was offline. Thank you. Get your ass online - we need to play bitchboy!
* * *
Mysterious Mr V. is actually Vincent. He wishes to be humiliated my blohe g and his SL name exposed so the whole world can see what a pathetic loser he is. Be Careful what you wish for!! dreams come true ..especially when you are dealing with Mistress Anabella. He promised more cash, today he lost L$3000
* * *

No comments: