Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Boooooo

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

Only few days left before I reveal to the world my new project. I will tell you in advance that it will not be about financial domination, because as you all know femdom is only little part of entire SL. The new idea that is coming on will bring revolution on how adult entertainment works in SL. I hope you are all sitting thight and can't wait to see what is it. But You need to wait a bit, because I want this to be done right, so time is necessary. It won't be a lot of time, that I can promise. I work really hard on this project and it might be one of those great things. I hope with your help it will become such a great success like Platinum Club.

***
Ehm.. the other news! Slave J. or rathet pathetic loser j. got his ass and wallet raped by my strap on:) haha...wait..wallet by strap on!? Looks like some of you are getting weak even more when your favorite Goddess wears strap-on :)

***
Some other tributes:
M.P. - L$8500
T. - L$15, 000 (he paid it by sending 500 almost every minute...that was a lot of clicking almost bored me so I banned moron after his account was empty), now T. you need to pay another 15k to get unbanned! how is that? I think it's fair.

No comments: