Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Real Bathroom :)

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

The featured slave of the week is without any doubt N. The amount of humiliation this bot took in the last few days is outstanding! His wallet was raped regularly every time he came to visit his Goddess at Platinum Club. First N. paid few thousands of lindens just to get attention! I always like slaves who know how to earn their time with Goddess. Not sure if you are aware, some of you are, that I'm the busiest person in SL. Not only I need to deal with you pathetic slaves crawling on your knees everyday and begging to be humiliated, but also I run a club, a store with hypno trances, my own temple, and working on new project I mentioned in the last posts. So if you really crave my attention..make sure to show that with flood of money:)
N. was begging for serious humiliation and I figured it out that it is so boring to make him suffer in regular way. I wanted something controversial... since N. loves to take rl instructions (he expected to get jerking instructions hahaha). I decided to order the loser to go to bathroom in rl, put his head in the toilet and slash :)))) after that he was ordered to come back in front of the computer and pay another tribute (L$6000 if I remember correctly).
Next day I took N. to the dungeon and the only comment here should be his own words :
"That was the best session I ever had, Goddess"
Another addicted freak, slave S. is trying to hide again after losing thousands of lindens while his gf is sleeping. Stupid jerk comes online and begs for more abuse. For several days now he is hiding though. Do you really belive you can hide from your goddess?

No comments: