Friday, September 25, 2009

Draining Marathon

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

How do you like my new photo session? I have been shopping in SL recently and bought 10 outfits I really liked. So you can expect more photo sessions coming. I am not surprised how many of you drool to my pictures and are too shy to IM. You need to have balls and fat wallet. Most of you don't have either of that.

If you did not join AvBella.com do it now. Click here http://www.avbella.com This is the truth revolution in SL. I'm more than sure than we are going to change SL forever and most importantly we won't be chained to Linden Lab stupid policies.

Let's focus now on draining marathon that took place in recent days. First of all slave S. is being drained regularly from L$5000 to L$10 000 per day. He comes every day to Platinum Club and watches me dancing when he is around me his little cock is getting rock hard and brain goes away or completely turns off. I really enjoy draining this bitchboy and use every single minute to manipulate his pathetic life. Can you belive this moron is still with his gf? LMAO

slave A. was drained as well out of all his money, unfortunately this drone is able to come to SL only once a week, but once he comes I make turn his life into total hell.

sub m. is my new victim. he calls himself a businessman in rl and sl. hahaha he tried to play a rich loser and send L$30 000. he claimed that he will send more but need to add credit card to his account. I heard that many times... but I will give you a chance sub m. I am waiting for another 30 000 tomorrow if not, I will post your personal infomation here in the next blog post. So dear audience...if you are interested to see sub t. completely destroyed check my blog tomorrow! some of you may ask why I want to destroy him so fast by exposing all his personal information...Well the bitch promised another 30 000 tomorrow - promise is a fucking promise. so no excuses!

No comments: