Thursday, November 1, 2007

spoiled and worshipped


alright... during the last couple of days I have beeen spoiled and worshipped a lot. Zirg paid my rent L$3000 as usual.. very good piggie! I'm so proud of you!

some other tributes from addicted slaves: jon - L$2000, vincent - L$1000


slave nejik was begging me to write about his sorry ass on my blog. Well, first he paid L$5500 and then disapeared... you are not worth to write about you. I will mute you next time idiot!



I spent my monday night playing with my slave hypno (after I drained her account - L$7000 hahaha) and my dear friend Kat. Here are some pictures...enjoy..

I love massage! They gave me very relaxing massage!




kneel and beg to worship my ass


now you can kiss...


----------------------------------------------------------


and here are some other pix of me wearing my new outfit:



No comments: