Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On Anabella's leash

 What happens when you stare at my pics on my blog all the time and your cock is getting harder and harder. You just can't do anything. You need to release that pressure somewhere and you come to SL as fast as you can and literally beg to lick my boots, to get abused, whipped, raped in the ass with my dildo or get your wallet ruined. This individual on pictures below wanted to become a sissy and I made a perfect sissy out of him but after he cleaned all dirt from my boots.

 click on the pictures for larger version





 this slave d. signed up for Second Life just to meet me. He is a very short loser as you can see. It really turned him on standing in front of such tall blonde Goddess. I let him stand this time instead of kneeling because he was really a funny short guy to abuse. Later we went to ATM and he withdraw L$5000... for me of course.

click on the pictures for larger version


click on the pictures for larger version

No comments: