Saturday, October 10, 2009

Preparation for a new video clip

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

Alright... so far so good. Lx just transfer half of his cash from his account and started to get hard.. was jerking his pathetic cock and probably exploded before sending another half.. hahahaha you are the loser of the month and total drunk jerkoff addict. L$3400

---

sweet girl $. just paid L$1500 , hope she will be back soon so I can play with her mind...

---

slave H paid like 10 000 in the last couple of days but promised to send more. He won over US$2000 in poker... I hope to drain this loser so much very soon! I will keep you updated of course!

----

slave jon is back and paid L$15 000 , just before taking his wife to dinner. When I learnt about it I told him to pay me equivalent of the cost of the dinner to me in linden dollars when he comes back. I hope the bill will be huge!

---

Currently I am working on the video clip! I will post it soon so check out my blog frequently. I downloaded all necessary software and going to make some tests later today. This time the video will be only with me, but the next one could have one of the slave in it! so you can IM me and ask to be in the video if you really want to be famous. Your full name will not be public. However you need to be one sexy avatar. Also it would be nice if you send nice tribute before we start recording. good luck - maybe you are going to be this lucky one!

No comments: