Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New photo session



From now on I will post all my pics on twitpic. Since it looks like it is much easier for me to upload nice quality pics there and all you need is just click to enlarge specific picture.

Do you miss my blog posts? I'm sure you do. I'm so busy with subs and pay pigs in SL and didn't even have time to write to the rest of you! But this will change. I will post more in coming days. 

Contact me in Second Life and let me know what do you think about my new pics.


Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic   



Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I NEED TO SPOIL GODDESS ANABELLA
I NEED TO SPOIL GODDESS ANABELLA
I NEED TO SPOIL GODDESS ANABELLA
I NEED TO SPOIL GODDESS ANABELLA

Goddess took 50 000 L$ from this loser today and I'm proud of it

THANK YOU GODDESS