Friday, January 21, 2011

Bitch is back!



Back to regular blogging! Better than ever! Mistress Anabella Spark is here!
You need to see new sexy pictures! Many new features you always dream on will
be revealed in coming days. So make sure to visit my blog everyday!

I know that just by starring at my pictures you have huge need to pay!
Don't wait and contact me in Second Life: Anabella Spark

If you still have doubts click on pics below to enlarge :

Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic Share photos on twitter with Twitpic

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have given up SL for 8 weeks - Spent 10k US Dollars on last Domme - Forced intoxication is something I could never find but I must not come back. :(

Anonymous said...

i would love to have my wallet raped repeatedly by a Mistress. i would suck Her boyfriends cock while She laughs. i would be Her cleaning rag when She has pleased Her men. i would submit to everyday ridicule from Her as She uses me in public. i wish to be used and abused and left broke, broken and gaping. All for Mistresses amusement and gain.