Sunday, February 14, 2010

Lady of Gold

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic
Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

So a slave paid me L$10 000 just to see me in gold outfit and gold jewlery. Isnt that nice? I really love it. Last week brought a lot of new slaves, one slave t. is a total loser i keep in the cage of my temple. This dumbass can't even learn how to greet me properly and it took him 30 minutes to figure out how to kiss my feet at the greeting. But I'm working on him and I hope there will be more progress soon and I will share more details about his training here on the blog.

Another slave is from germany. Slave P. Another big loser paid thousands of lindens and now he is hiding from me but you know dumbass that your addiction is to strong and soon you will be on your knees back again. I have never met any loser who could actually stay away from this fetish. It's simple impossible.

Got some drunk and beg for blackmail morons too. But for now I just grabbed their wallets. I will humiliate them later when I am in the mood. Wait...taking money from horny losers is not humiliation anymore? :O

No comments: