Sunday, November 29, 2009

The end is just the beginning

Share photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with TwitpicShare photos on twitter with Twitpic

When you think this is the end of sufferings, then I strike again. You have seen crazy tributes I posted on my twitter account, but in the last few days I had my old slaves on their knees again. K. paid $20 000 in several $1000 installments over the few hours. It feels good being totally lost and unable to resit the power of Goddess Anabella. Same goes to the rest of you, hypnosissy sluts, and other blackmailed slaves. BTW. Carl..you better come out from the cave and show up otherwise your wife will get special treat to read about you being a total loser.

No comments: